Edge Of Eternity review
Published & copyrighted by Midgar Studio
Navicorp.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
The world of Heryon is torn apart. Years ago, the arrival of a mysterious alien force ultimately plunged the planet into an endless cataclysmic war where both magic and technology were unleashed to their worst and darkest extremes.
Now an even greater threat has emerged : in a despicable act of war, the invaders released the Corrosion, a fatal disease turning living forms of all kinds into misshapen abominations.
In these desperate times, a young soldier will have to face his destiny and embark on an epic journey that will change the fate of Heryon forever…
- An enthralling story filled with plot twists and heart-wrenching moments
- A gorgeous fantasy world to explore
- Epic battles with a unique and strategic turn-based combat system
- Charismatic and unforgettable characters
- Stunning soundtrack featuring Yasunori Mitsuda (Chrono Trigger & Xenoblade Chronicles)
- A crafting system
- A fearless yet adorable beast to befriend
- 50+ hours of gameplay
About Midgar Studio
Midgar Studio is a small French independent development studio created in 2008 and composed of thirteen video game enthusiasts. The studio is located in Nîmes in the south of France and specializes in hardcore games especially on PC and consoles.
20 GB available space