Drunken Wrestlers 2 review
Published & copyrighted by Oleg Skutte
Navicorp.org is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Drunken Wrestlers 2 is a funny multiplayer fighting game based on active ragdoll technology.
Physics-Based CombatDrunken Wrestlers 2 is based entirely on physics. The more force you pack into your strikes, the more damage you will deal to your opponent. Characters are subject to external influences and realistically maintain balance thanks to procedural animations.
Cross-Platform Online MultiplayerThe game allows you to play both online with players on PC and Android, and together on one computer using a controller. The game has a casual and competitive mode.
Workshop Maps & GamemodesThe game boasts its own mod editor with C# support, allowing you to create maps and game modes and publish them to the Steam Workshop.
Character CustomizationYou are given XP and money for playing, which can be spent on items for character customization.
- Physics-based fighting mechanics
- Advanced physically simulated character behaviour
- Fluid simulation for blood
- Multiple gamemodes with different gameplay
- Cross-platform multiplayer
- Character customization (+Steam Inventory)
- Ingame mod editor with live scripting support
- Steam Workshop for gamemodes and maps
- Replay saving
- High quality bass music as original soundtrack
3 GB available space